Sunday, July 27, 2008

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this

I have been spending every weekend out in Boyd to try and get us (actually just me) used to the idea of being back out there. On our way back to the city last night I had noticed how dark it was. I have noticed this before but tonight seemed extra dark. Remember, I lived 17 years of my life there and I had perfect night vision; not anymore.
Would you consider that light at the end of the road my light at the end of the tunnel?

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hi Malissa! Thanks for your comment! Now I can read your blog too. :)
I didn't know you guys wanted to move to New England. I grew up in PA and we still go back for family reunions and weddings and stuff - everytime we go we try to hit our fav. New England spots. I LOVE it up there, it is beautiful! I pray you will get to see your dreams fulfilled sooner than you plan! Do you have family up there?