Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We got all kinds of time...

While getting paperwork together to give to our Realtor, we noticed that it was exactly 3 years ago today we signed the papers to purchase this home. I am not going to be too reminiscent just yet because we still have a long road to ahead. The Realtor told us that if we had this home in Grapevine or Keller it would sell in no time but with all the new real estate in the area, we have to be realistic. My fingers are crossed that the first “look and see” for the West and East coast MB employees will play in our favor.

And of course I always look for signs to get me through to the next day, week or year. Todays motivation came from the Scrubs episode I was watching while writing this.
“When you stop fighting it, time is really on your side”

So basically, I am going to make the most of the next few months, weeks or years I have in this house, with my friends and with Texas..

No comments: