Friday, August 22, 2008

Its 10:30 .. do you know where you husband is? AND the Londino’s are back!

Well, if so, then you are two steps ahead of me. Not only do I keep forgetting that he is an hour ahead of me, I can’t keep track of where he is. If it wasn’t for me putting his schedule on my PDA then I would have no idea. He was in PA last night, Maryland this morning and VA tonight. He is having a blast and learning so much about being a tour manager. I am so proud of him!! Check out his tour blog that he is writing for Syd right now it has pictures attached.

On another note, the Londino’s are back safe and sound in their home. I can’t believe how much the boys have grown. Chris and Taryn look great ( a little tired.. but great ). Luke is so smart, he remembered EVERYONE, even baby Abby. Logan is still not sure of who we are or why we were in his house but he was still just as sweet as ever. They are looking so much more like brothers than they did when they left. I wish I had pictures… I had a camera… I just was so excited to see them, I didn’t take the time to pull it out and shoot a few.. What they don’t know yet is how I have already planned monthly dinners and a few family get togethers. I took advantage of them when they were here before and didn’t realize it until they were gone.. NEVER AGAIN!!!

So lets see.. My husband is living his dream, My best friend and his family are back in United States, My sister and her family are staying with me while Jeff is out of town and I am getting the opportunity to spend tons of time with Abby, My neice Rayleigh is cheerleading at her first game tomorrow.

LIFE IS GREAT!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What an amazing opportunity!!

Michell said...

Such cool things happening! That is awesome!